How many various types of lures do you know and how to use them and where to use them and for which type of fish?
Types of water
When fishing in clear water, choose lures that mimic a fish’s erratic actions, In addition, choose a lure color that is more subtle to mimic natural forage.
In dirty water, the fish’s sense of sight is hampered by the water conditions, therefore use bright colored lures like chartreuse or tiger fire, as well as lures that create a lot of sound and vibration.
To choose a bait, it is a combination of both clear and muddy conditions. Select baits that would work in clear water, however, select them in more vibrant color since stained water tends to dull out nature colors.
More Helpful Resources:
- 5 Best Salt-Free Water Softener
- Best Rain Gear for Fishing
- Best Fishing Float Tube
- Best Fluorocarbon Line For Baitcasting & Spinning Reels
- Best Braided Fishing Lines- Impartial Reviews & Comparison
- Best Kayak Fish Finder Reviews and Buying Guide
- Lowrance Vs Humminbird – Which Fish Finder Is Better?
- Top 7 Best Canoe for Fishing -Tested & Reviewed by Expert Anglers