Here are some places where fishers can do fishing in the U.S.
- MIAMI, FLORIDA
Region: Surrounded by some of the most exciting freshwater fishing opportunities in the country, including nearby Florida Keys and Everglades.
- SELAWIK VALLEY, ALASKA
region: Northwest Alaska
- THE TWIN CITIES, MINNESOTA
Region: Access to the Mississippi River and around 100 surrounding lakes.
- SEATTLE, WASHINGTON
Region: Puget Sound offers year-round fishing for halibut, flounder lingcod, and rockfish.
- BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
Region Several good fishing spots, including Lake Guntersville, Logan Martin Lake, and Lay Lake.
- Kankakee River State Park Fishing
Kankakee River State Park, IL fishing is certainly unique to the Chicagoland area in terms of scenery and topography. The park features limestone and dolostone rock outcrops abutting parts of the Kankakee River proper, and all along Rock Creek.
Do you love adventure? Looking for information about it? Adventure Travel Blog will help with that.
See More if Are you thinking about traveling?
More Helpful Resources:
- 5 Best Salt-Free Water Softener
- Best Rain Gear for Fishing
- Best Fishing Float Tube
- Best Fluorocarbon Line For Baitcasting & Spinning Reels
- Best Braided Fishing Lines- Impartial Reviews & Comparison
- Best Kayak Fish Finder Reviews and Buying Guide
- Lowrance Vs Humminbird – Which Fish Finder Is Better?
- Top 7 Best Canoe for Fishing -Tested & Reviewed by Expert Anglers