Every fisherman knows the struggle of not getting a single nibble after being out on the boat for hours. As frustrating as this can be, it can easily be avoided if you have the right equipment. With the Elite-9 Ti2 US Inland, Active Imaging 3-in-1 fishfinder you can take the guess work out of finding the ideal fishing spot.
What is the Elite-9 Ti2 US Inland, Active Imaging 3-in-1?
The Elite-9 Ti2 US Inland, Active Imaging 3-in-1 is in its simplest form a fishfinder, but it is so much more than that. It is a high-quality sonar, and mapping system. With an easy to use touchscreen display, smartphone notifications, and trolling motor integration, it is any angler’s best friend. The Elite-9 gives you the option of following maps already planned out or map as you go, using sonar to find the perfect spot.
Elite-9 gives any angler professional grade technology at their fingertips. It comes with Active Imaging which is Lowrance’ highest quality sonar system ever, along with FishReveal, and Genesis Live real-time mapping.
The components that make the Elite-9 stand above the rest include:
Active Imaging: Perfect for finding fish hiding spots such as timber, rock piles, weed beds, ditches, and drop offs. Active Imaging gives a much clearer and high-resolution image of fish and structure than any device of its kind.
- Wireless Networking: For the first time, and exclusive to the Elite series, you will be able to share information wirelessly with other Elite Ti2 displays. Information such as sonar, waypoint, and route data.
- Genesis Live: With Genesis Live you can update existing maps of your favorite fishing spot or map out new areas. Mapping at ½ ft. contours gives an incredible amount detail to make it easy to find the best spot where fish love to hide. All maps can be saved as you go to your MicroSD card.
- C-MAP: With C-MAP Easy Routing and Navigation planning your rout has never been easier. C-MAP will give you the shortest and safest route to your fishing spot, avoiding landmasses and other fixed navigational hazards.
- Wireless Connectivity: With wireless connectivity you can download updates right to your display quickly and effortlessly.
- Display: With the high-resolution SolarMAX display you can see fish and structures with enhanced clarity, even in direct sunlight.
Benefits of the Elite-9
There are many benefits to the Elite-9 to take into consideration when finding the fishfinder for you.
- Real-Time Mapping: The real-time mapping allows you to map out your current and new fishing spots with accuracy and clarity to find the best spot to drop your line.
- Easy to Use: The easy to use high-resolution touchscreen display will make planning and mapping out your next fishing trip a breeze.
- Wireless Connectivity: The wireless connectivity makes it easier than ever before to update your Elite-9 with new maps and software.
- Cost: The cost of the Elite-9 is more than competitive with other fishfinders that could end up costing thousands of dollars.
Drawbacks of the Elite-9
The only real drawback to the Elite-9 is that the preloaded maps might not be as detailed and high-resolution as you would want. But with real-time mapping this isn’t too much of an issue seeing as you can update all maps. You can also purchase additional maps to upload to your device.
How to Use the Elite-9
With the high-resolution touchscreen, the Elite-9 is very simple to use. You can create a panel of exactly what you want to see under the water by simply dragging the applications with your finger. With a variety of panel settings, it is easy to set up your Elite-9 exactly how you want it. You can also change the color of the sonar maps to fit your aesthetic and change the contrast to make it easier for you to see and read.
There are very few risks with using this product because it can show you exactly what is under the water. It can also auto navigate you to avoid any fixed hazards that are uploaded to the system. But with changing conditions you need to make sure you are watching for hazards and not fix all your focus on the Elite-9.
Who Should Purchase an Elite-9?
The Elite-9 is perfect for any fisherman. From the novice who wants to learn more about where fish hide in a lake or river, to the experienced fisherman who is looking to map out the best spots. With the price being much lower than other sonar fish and structure imaging systems, the Elite-9 is for perfect for everybody.
The Elite-9 comes in three different sizes: 7”, 9”, and 12”. The 7” is the cheapest starting at $699, while the 9” is priced at $899, and the 12” is $1,699. This is a very competitive price for what you get, seeing as other similar sonar fishfinders can be upward of $3,000. You can purchase your Elite-9 straight from Lowrance. You can also find the Elite-9 on Amazon and at a variety of fishing and boat shops.
You can find hundreds of reviews of this product on Lowrance’s web site with the lowest rating being 4 out of 5 stars. That just goes to show just how great the Elite-9 is and how well it has worked for everyone who has purchased it. With most reviews raving about how easy to use and helpful the Elite-9 is, it’s easy to see that this product is a great addition to any angler’s boat.
With an easy to use and read touchscreen display, real-time high-resolution sonar mapping, auto navigation and a fair price, it is easy to see why the Elite-9 Ti2 is becoming a must have on every fisherman’s boat. This product can help turn the average hobby fisherman into an expert overnight, catching more fish than you could possibly know what to do with. So, if you are in the market for something to help take the guess work out of fishing look no further.